MSEDCL facilitate this window to upload the copy/copies of TDS certificates of TDS deducted from energy bills of MSEDCL under section 194Q of the income Tax Act. It is requested to upload the certificates of TDS deducted from energy bills of the MSEDCL.
Instructions to upload the TDS certificates:
1. Quarter wise TDS certificate upload facility is provided.
2. Details of the consumers on one PAN gets reflected on given page.
3. The TDS amount declared by the consumers registered under one PAN gets reflected in the column "Total TDS amount declared on portal by consumer". (Column A)
4. If MSEDCL has adjusted any amount manually (through B-80) gets reflected in the column 'Total adjustment amount in Quarter'. (Column B)
5. Total TDS amount declared by consumers and adjustment amount processed by MSEDCL (if any) is the amount of which TDS certificate is/are receivable from the consumers on that particular PAN. (Column C)
6. Consumer already credited the TDS amount declared and adjustment amount (if any) for a specified quarter.
7. Consumer should upload the TDS certificate quoting the TAN number and TDS amount of that particular certificate in given column.
8. If a PAN having multiple TAN numbers for the consumers registered on PAN, facility is available to upload multiple certificates quoting multiple TAN numbers.
9. Kindly ensure the amount mentioned in the given column should be equal to the amount of certificate against the TAN number.
10. It is requested to kindly coordinate with the respective Circle Office of MSEDCL for any query.
Consumers Registered on PAN
TDS Certificates Details
Note: If Taxable Amount for TDS is not entered TDS Amount will be calculated as 0.1% of Bill Amount.